20101015

Malay guy (Part 3)

This week was my busiest week 'in the dark'. Three out of five nights I allocated to meet 'n fuck (sounds cool when I put it like that, eh?) guys were filled with, well, fucking.

The awesome threesome, the Malay guy, and yeah, there was another Malay guy that I met the night after I did my first threesome in life. This is why I am writing this entry. But there was really nothing much to tell. This Malay guy, I would name him JH - was super boring in bed.

When we met at the usual venue I go when I wanted to meet with my regulars (the Chinese guy, KS), there was a pasar malam (night market). So many people around, so we decided to go somewhere else. He wanted to get dinner first, and so we did.

He was talking, talking, and talking. I said to myself, this is not what I am up for. But I entertained him nevertheless. He actually thought I was a bright and matured girl from the way I answered his questions and the way I talked about things. You know, after being in this 'industry' for a while, you'd learn about all types of guys. You get used to the idea that everybody was different, and being a whore that I am, you can't expect anything at all, no matter what the guys claim/say. So, apart from trying to be impressive in bed, I didn't want to try to impress any guys outside. Because that's not the reason they called me in the first place. They just want to fuck. However smart you are as a person is gonna be irrelevant.

He then made an offer. We did not have to fuck but he'd still give me money. He just wanted to be friends. Yeah, he was that interested.

I wasn't sure if that was a good idea, to be frank. I'd rather be fucked and left alone without committing some sort of responsibility of being a friend. Then, when he saw my indifference, he said that perhaps we should just stick to the original plan.

Then, we went to find a hotel. The first and second hotel we went were full. In the end, we ended up at some shabby motel, but I guess, decent enough for an hour.

The room was quite small. Then, after washing my hands, we sat on the bed. We started kissing on the mouth, and his hand quickly found its way into my bra. He was glad that my breasts are big. Weird, isn't it? Every guy I'd met seemed to be really into tits.

Anyway, we continued kissing and when he tried to take off my dress, I got up and took my dress off. Took off my bra as well, and his mouth quickly covered my right nipple, while his other hand fondled the left breast. I started to get wet. As I said before, nipples are my weakness spot. One of my weakness spots, that is.

Then, he lied me down and started to play with my wet pussy. His fingertips played my 'jewel' and not long after, he started to finger me. I was already soaking wet.

Well, I did mention that he was a boring ass, so not long after he fingered and suck my nipples, he started to enter me already. After a few strokes, he came on my tummy. (-_-")

Despite his big cock, he's got no skills, I must say. But later, we went for a drink and we talked some more. That was when he showed me pictures of his kids and wife. His kids are like those Korean girls and his wife is a FINNEEEEE looking Malay lady. Even I thought she was super gorgeous. Even I am no match.

So, I am making this conclusion simply: guys will never have enough. They'll keep wanting more. Not that I have anything against it though, if you know what I mean.

;)

No comments: