20101011

Threesome.


So I had my first ever threesome a few days back. One Malay guy and one Chinese. Oh, not forgetting, the eggplant.

The Malay guy, named Kamal, texted me later, saying things about wanting to be my boyfriend and later, perhaps, husband. Because, I fulfilled his life-long dream.

You know. Doing what I am doing, you just can't trust these fuckers. So all you whores out there, lose hope. There's nobody for you out there. You belong to every man.

Should I be descriptive about my experience? I don't know. Maybe I should. So here it goes.

When I went in into the motel room, the guys were already there. The Chinese guy, who had me on regular basis, was the one who suggested this. Never having done it, I told him it wasn't likely to take place. Too slutty, I guess. But you know, I have fantasies.

So eventually, I said yes.

He was the one who looked for the other guy. Thankfully, he found a Malay guy. The Chinese guy's average-sized dick wasn't circumcised. So I hated the BJ actually. Because of the foreskin, you see? But he claimed I was good. Which is good. That's the reason he kept coming back for me perhaps.

So this Malay guy was smoking when I entered the room. This motel is very much new, and compared to all the other motels I've been, this room is quite comfortable. Even the air-conditioner worked well.

I wouldn't say the Malay guy was handsome, but he was not bad-looking. So, as usual, I would wash my hands first, and checked my face and hair. Then, I exited the bathroom, stood still, not really knowing what to do.

"I've never done this before so I'm not sure what to do," I said.

"It's okay. Just take off your dress," said the Chinese guy.

So I sat down on the bed side. Suddenly I felt the Malay guy was pulling my dress softly, gesturing "take it off" signal. So I did. I noticed the Chinese guy stared at my breasts. Or perhaps, my tummy.

I am chubby. Very chubby. So I guess, I am still a bit uncomfortable when a guy stared at my body. My naked body, especially.

But as soon as my dress was off, the Malay guy who was behind me muttered "sedap badan" (as in yummy bod?) and put his hand around me from behind, and started kissing the back of my neck; something I have always imagined. It felt like I was loved. Yeah I know. I am pathetic.

The Chinese guy, who had always loved my boobs, tried to take out left boob out of its cup while the Malay guy took on my right, at the same time, unhooking my bra. He was still behind me, and I heard a 'yes'. As soon I was topless, both guys started sucking my nipples.

One left. One right. At the same time. Heaven.

I was still sitting down but I wanted so bad to lie down so it would be easier for them to keep sucking my tits. I have always loved tit-sucking more than anything else so I wanted them to suck them longer. At the same time, their other hands started to find my panties-covered, clean-shaved pussy.

Cloud nine.

Moans. Moans. Moans. Then my panties was off. I was lying down. The pussy-licking took place.

Seventh heaven.

So, the next forty minutes was full of different positions for all three of us. Also did doggy style. They took turn being blowjobbed and fucking my pussy. The eggplant got its turn as well.

The Malay guy and I actually did kiss on the mouth a few times. I kind of enjoyed that as I've not been with a boyfriend for quite some time. Usually, I never kissed on the mouth with my clients. So, the tongue-lock came as a surprise, and a pleasant one at that.

The Chinese guy came first, on my tits. Five minutes later, the Malay guy, on my tits as well.

Me? I never came.

P/S: I shall explain later why I did not come.

2 comments:

rpremkumar2u said...

Perhaps they weren't experienced in menage trois in that some seduction ought to arouse you. Necking was a good beginning and more oral attention on the buxom. Then if you were game enough a oral examination of the posterior and anterior orifices. From head to feet..
The erogenous zones would have been awakened gradually and would have greatly helped you to experience the climax.

rpremkumar2u said...

Perhaps they weren't experienced in menage trois in that some seduction ought to arouse you. Necking was a good beginning and more oral attention on the buxom. Then if you were game enough a oral examination of the posterior and anterior orifices. From head to feet..
The erogenous zones would have been awakened gradually and would have greatly helped you to experience the climax.